Art Classes are being offered in July to September by well-known Newstead resident and recently retired Tafe teacher Julie Patey.
The intention of the class is to provide a relaxed and open atmosphere, conducive to the complex nature of the age group, while at the same time emphasising the learning of new skills.
Classes start Thursday 19th July – September 13th (10 -2 pm)
$80 per session (max 10 students)
Contact Julie 0408528536 email@example.com
Bookings through TRYBOOKING https://www.trybooking.com/WMZJ
- Drawing from Still Life Pencil Coffee Pots cups etc Combine with transfer image
- Drawing with Coloured Pencil Illustration techniques with aquarelles on smooth thick paper/tea-towels
- Drawing with Pastels How to blend/how to grind/ how to apply
- Automatism and Mono-printing Exploring Surrealists
- Portrait Painting with water colours
- Small studies of old masters with acrylic paint/oil paint
- Abstraction Colour Harmonies
- Expressive line drawing Functional objects